12.29.2011

Guten Tag!

















I got a haircut today! This probably isn't the best picture of it (or of me for that matter...), but if you compare it to any older picture of me on this blog, you'll notice the difference. My hair is longer and has a wavy messiness to it. I love it:)

Anypants, I'm back. After a long hiatus, I have returned. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. So far mine has been fabulous. Last week I hit up the American Apparel warehouse sale in NYC and got some amazing deals. They extended the sale so I definitely suggest checking it out. Pictures to comes of what I got plus some pictures of amazing Christmas gifts. So this is officially the restarting of my blog. I'll try my best to keep to a regular posting schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment! I love feedback. :)

Pages - Menu