As I mentioned yesterday, I'm participating in We Heart Blogs today. It's a big bloglove event and a great way to show your love to 10 blogs. So, here are my 10 favorite blogs at the moment:
1. Silhouette Girl - Catherine is really nice and has a cool, casual style. She is an expert at working with a limited wardrobe and looking impossibly stylish doing it. She inspires me to try to stretch my wardrobe more.
2. Bad Penny - My first interviewee, Sarah's got a great, effortless style. She always finds awesome vintage pieces. Plus, the girl's got some pipes!
3. Every Road A Runway - My most recent interviewee, Beth has an awesome edge to her style that I aspire to have one day. Plus, I love her posts about designers and how she only posts when she really has something to say and doesn't post just to post.
4. Abbey Karson - I originally found her on Chictopia and then became a follower of her blog as soon as I found it. I love her edgy style with a great fun quirkiness thrown in. And I envy her awesome makeup.
5. Buffalo Stance - I really like looking at blogs of people with easy, everyday styles, but this is one of the more fashion forward blogs I look at. I love everything she wears! She always looks so put-together and amazingly stylish.
6. Blonde Bedhead - Andrea is really cool. Not only does she have an awesome style and awesome hair, she plays roller derby. Her roller derby name? Ra-punch-el! Does it get any better?
7. Delightfully Tacky - She was one of the reasons I started a blog. She's got a great style that's uniquely her. Plus she recently bought a Winnebago and plans to take a journey in it! How cool is that?
8. Twitch Vintage - Robyn is super sweet and has a great knack for vintage. She wears it well and her store is always full of amazing items.
9. Vecchia Anima - Morganne is really nice. She's got awesome style. I can totally see myself wearing everything she wears (I actually almost bought the same shoes as her haha).
10. Russian Doll - I love Juliet's edginess and ability to layer with ease. She always looks so cute, even when taking exams. This blogs makes me want to spend some time in Russia.