5.14.2010

To being an us for once instead of a them

Bonjour! Title comes from "La Vie Boheme" from Rent. First off, I'd like to thank everyone who follows and/or comments on my blog. I love and appreciate all of you!!! Thank you for your support!

I really love this outfit. I love the tye-dye and studs on the top. The shoes are actually my mom’s (I raided her closet haha). The bracelet is a bunch of coins from around the world. I’ll try to get a close-up picture of it later.

I don't think I'll ever figure out how to take good pictures with self-timer. Or maybe it's my camera. Oh well, I'll keep trying.
49
48
50
51
I'm wearing:
-Bass shoes
-shirt from Kohl's
-cami from Kohl's
-jeans from Old Navy
-vintage coin bracelet
-various friendship bracelets


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment! I love feedback. :)

Pages - Menu