5.26.2010

Well it goes like this the fourth, the fifth

Hey good people of the blogosphere! Today's title comes from "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley.

So the amazing vintage clutch I posted about in my last post came in!! It's even more amazing than it looked in the pictures. The pictures of it below don't even do it justice. A million thanks to Robyn of Twitch Vintage! Seriously guys, check out her blog and store!

This shirt is my dad’s I threw it on and belted it for an easy, comfy, casual look.

Sorry for the blurry pictures. My camera was being temperamental; but I liked some of the poses so I decided to use the pictures, despite their blurry-ness.
59
62

63
64
I'm wearing:
-my dad's shirt
-hand-me-down belt
-clutch I won from Twitch Vintage
-shoes from TJ Maxx
-various friendship bracelets

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I'm lovin' your style more and more with every post!

    xxx
    Annie
    www.mesmericoutsider.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute. I love that you just threw on an old shirt, and belted it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the freshness of the rolled up sleeves and the blurs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love how you styled it! I'm so glad that you won the clutch. You have such a great look, and I can really see it working it's way into your wardrobe. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment! I love feedback. :)

Pages - Menu