6.11.2010

Good times, bad times, you know I had my share

Hey! Today's title comes from "Good Times Bad Times" by Led Zeppelin. I'm so sorry for not posting sooner! I'm a terrible blogger! I promise I'll try to post more regularly.

Here's one pair of shoes I got at Target. I wanted a pair of Keds, but I saw these look-alikes at Target  for much cheaper (only $9). They are perfect for summer. I was in need of a new pair of sneakers and these are cute and the design is super flattering. This is one of the vintage scarves I mentioned here. The bracelets are my moms. She hasn't worn them in a long time so she gave them to me. My bangles collection is growing :)
75



















(shirts: H&M, shorts: H&M, shoes: Target, scarf: vintage from a yard sale, bracelets: my mom's)

As you can see, along with the new layout I've started listing what I'm wearing in a new way. Like it? Hate it? Should I go back to the other way of listing it out?

2 comments:

  1. I want to get a pair of white keds! They're like, $35 though, which is way more than I want to spend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favorite kind of sneakers!! They look SOOOOO good on you. Hope to see many outfits with you in them.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment! I love feedback. :)

Pages - Menu