6.27.2010

You're wearing out things that nobody wears

Aloha! Today's title is from "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith.

I love this tank top! It's so fun and flowy. The tie-dye is super cute and it's got some awesome studs on it. This bracelet is my mom's. She wasn't wearing it so she gave it to me. It's got this great raw-ness to it. :)
124
125
126
127
(shirt: Kohl's, shorts: H&M, shoes: TJ Maxx, cami: Sonoma, necklace: DIY, bracelet: mom's)

Just so you know, my blogging over the next few weeks won't be that regular because I'm going out of town.

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog - I love "Sweet Emotion"!!!!!! And the title goes perfectly with the post, haha. I'm a sucker for tie-dye, so I'm partial to that tank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Hope you have fun at of town!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment! I love feedback. :)

Pages - Menu