4.17.2010

Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true

Bonjour! Title is from "Dazed & Confused" by Led Zeppelin.

I wore this yesterday. I really love everything I’m wearing. The shirt is my first ever purchase from Urban Outfitters. I love how the different stripes are put together. These jeans are Tripp NYC jeans from Trash and Vaudeville, an amazing store in the East Village. The shoes are my new black oxfords I mentioned a few posts back. The necklace is made of a pick from a former member of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, my favorite band. :)
19
I’m wearing:
-Silence & Noise shirt from Urban Outfitters
-Tripp NYC red jeans from Trash and Vaudeville
-black oxfords from a flea market
-Trans-Siberian Orchestra pick necklace
-Autism Speaks bracelet
-black jelly bracelets from Hot Topic
-various friendship bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment! I love feedback. :)

Pages - Menu