4.08.2010

This is who you are

Hello again! The title comes from a Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) song. TSO is pretty much my favorite band. Yesterday, I saw the them during their first ever spring tour! It was completely amazing! This was my 7th time seeing them live and I always love it! Plus, everyone in the band, besides being incredibly talented, is super nice. Let’s just say, I’m never gonna forget this night. :D

Please ignore the semi-hideous picture.
15


I’m wearing:
-Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert shirt from 2006
-jean shorts from Kohl’s
-my mom’s old army combat boots
-red tights (can’t remember where I got them)
-black knee high-socks scrunched down (can’t remember where I got these either)
-various friendship bracelets



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment! I love feedback. :)

Pages - Menu