4.27.2010

Happy 101 Blog Award

So I received the Happy 101 Blog Award from the lovely Little Garcon. Check her out if you haven't already!

So, here are the top 10 things that make me happy:

1. music-I love everything about it, from making it to going to concerts to the way it can transform your mood.
2. Glee, Project Runway, That Metal Show, The Soup, and Psych-I clumped my favorite shows in one.
3. friends and family-my support group in life. I'd be nothing without them.
4. books-I love to read.
5. crunchy peanut butter-my favorite food. I can eat it plain off a spoon.
6. Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm-the most amazing chapstick ever. I used to have such dry lips, but this chapstick changed that.
7. sales-There's nothing better than getting a good deal. I recently got a dress at Kohl's for $6.80 (it was 90% off). :)
8. NYC-my favorite place. I would love to live there. It's such an amazing, diverse place. Every area of it has it's own unique wonders.
9. boots-I love boots! I have 5 pairs of black boots and I want more.
10. 80's movies-my guilty pleasure. Some of my favorites are The Breakfast Club and 16 Candles.

I'm passing this on to:
Bad Penny
Silhouette Girl
Delightfully Tacky
MesmericOutsider

By the way, sorry for a lack of outfit photos. It's been raining a lot here, eliminating outside shots, and I can't seem to get a good inside picture. Also, I won't be able to post again til Monday or Tuesday. (Hopefully I'll have a picture to post then). Just a heads up.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you are fast becoming my favourite blogger, you're too kind :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your blog :)
    *following* ;P

    sarah
    http://saraheckhoff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment! I love feedback. :)

Pages - Menu