4.07.2010

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends!

Hello people of the blog universe! Welcome to my blog! I have a Chictopia account (http://www.chictopia.com/DustInMyWind) and decided to try blogging as well. In case you missed it, the title is a reference to an Emerson, Lake, and Palmer song.

This is what I wore around the house the other day (which explains the lack of jewelry I just noticed). Spring break is amazing! :) I never really put shoes on so I didn’t show my barefeet in the picture. I also wasn’t sure what shoes to wear. I’m dying for a pair of black oxfords. I saw a fantastic pair at a local Salvation Army, but they were 3 sizes too small. :( Alas, the search continues.
14
I’m wearing:
-black H&M vest
-red tank top with dragonflys on it (hard to see in the pic) from Old Navy
-tan skirt from Kohl’s
-white hand-me-down belt
-various friendship bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment! I love feedback. :)

Pages - Menu